Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Great Perdue's Ghost...Dan Has Updated!

So it's been awhile.

Sorry.

How do I best summarize the past five or six months since I've updated? We'll try it this way...

I went to Vegas over Christmas. I've been home ever since.

This summary has been brought to you by the game of Craps. When you want to put the fate of your earnings in other people's hands, play Craps! By Mattel.

Hello Dali (with the accent over the "i" that I never know how to do)

Never one to celebrate Christian holidays in a conventional fashion, I went to the Salvador Dali exhibit on Easter Sunday. Wow...was this guy obsessed with, well, everything. Don't get me wrong...his work was absolutely brilliant. But if you're not one to let your kids stay up on Saturday night and watch Cinemax, then I probably wouldn't recommend taking any youngins to this one. If you do, be prepared for a lot of, "Mommy, what is that man doing behind that woman?" Don't say I didn't warn you.

But suffice to say, the man was a genius. He was a fucked-up genius, but a genius nonetheless. The exhibit is going on until mid-May, so if you have a chance to see it, I highly recommend going.

Buying the (Chicken) Farm

All I'll say about Frank Perdue's death is this...I know I'm not the only one who thought he died like five years ago.

This Week's American Idol Prediction

Wifebeater gets the boot.

Until next time...
Dan