Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Survey SAYS...

I borrowed (stole) this from Bill's site. I haven't done one of these things in forever, and I have zero ideas for new blog material. So away we go...

First best friend: I'm sure it was some kid in the sandbox at the playground

First car: "Paco", my '99 blue Suzuki. You always knew I was coming, because as long as you lived within a 5-mile radius, you heard my brakes squealing.

First kiss: 12 or 13-ish, maybe?

First screen name: VCDan. That was a LONG time ago.

First self purchased album: Weird Al Yankovic, "Smells Like Nirvana." I still even have The Wall sticker on there.

First
Funeral: Some random guy back when I was an altar boy. Yes, I was an altar boy. Seriously, I was...

First pets: Two fish. Yeah, they lasted about a week.

First piercing/tattoo: Hells no.

First musician you remember hearing in your house: ? It was the 80s, so chances are it was Culture Club or Tears For Fears.

Last car ride: To work this morning...the same work where I am doing this survey.

Last kiss: I'm stealing Bill's answer: "Hahahhaha nope"

Last good cry: When my Pop Pop died.

Last library book checked out: Probably some book back in college that I didn't want to pay $85 for in the bookstore.

Last movie seen: Sin City

Last beverage drank: The coffee that is keeping me awake to do this thing.

Last food consumed: Bagel with cream cheese

Last phone call: My sister, about 4 minutes ago

Last time showered: An hour and a half ago

Last shoes worn: Considering our University's strict, "No shoes, no shirt, no education" policy, I'm wearing my loafers right now.

Last cd played: Dan's Mix #38

Last item bought: Aforementioned coffee and bagel

Last annoyance: Stupid truck driving in the left-hand lane this morning

Last disappointment: Finding out that House was a repeat two weeks ago

Last time wanting to die: Never really had the urge, thanks.

Last time
scolded: By my boss, last week. Oops.

Last shirt worn: I'm starting to think the writer of this survey assumes people do these things naked.

Last website visited: Does this one count?

Last song you sang: Whatever the last song was in my car this morning...I think it was "Got My Mind Set on You" by George Harrison

Last color socks are you wearing? It's one of those "Can't tell if it's Navy or Black" type deals.

What color of underwear are you wearing? Getting a tad personal, aren't we?

What time did you wake up today? 7:00 AM. My alarm is lucky to live another day.


FUTURE

Where do you want to go? Spain, Italy, Australia...it would probably be easier to ask me where I don't want to go (Chester).

What is your career going to be? I have no bloody clue.

Where are you going to live? Good question!

How many kids do you want? Ask me after the first one.

What kind of car(s): I'm holding out for one of those flying ones from the Jetsons.

CURRENT

Current mood: A lot better after that cup of coffee

Current music: Just the sounds of silence right now

Current taste: Coffee aftertaste

Current hair: What little is left...

Current clothes: Shirt, tie, etc.

UNIQUE --

1. Nervous Habits? Clicking my teeth. And I wonder why I get headaches...

2. Are you double jointed? Not remotely

3. Can you roll your tongue? Nope

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? I raised my eyebrows before The Rock ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring.

5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Nah, I'd just drool all over myself

6. Can you cross your eyes? No, but I can roll them in the back of my head. It's pretty sweet...

7. Do you make your bed daily? I don't make my bed yearly.

-- CLOTHES --


10. Which shoe goes on first? Right

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Nah, just a bee.

12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? I live off my debit card.

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Yeah, that gets a big n/a

14. Favorite piece of clothing? My totally beaten up Eddie Bauer cap

-- FOOD --

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Now what fun is there in cutting spaghetti?

16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Can't say I have.

17. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

18. How many cereals in your cabinet? 2...both Reese's Puffs, AKA God's Gift to Cereal

19. What's your favorite beverage? Root beer

20. What's your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden. F you, Atkins.

21. Do you cook? Does toast count?

-- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE --

27. Animal? Steak

28. Food? Steak

29. Month? June

30. Day? Any day that doesn't begin with Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, or Fri (only til 4:00)

31. Favorite Cartoon Character? Bugs Bunny

32. Shoe Brand? I shop at Payless. Do you think I pay attention?

33. Subject in school? Lunch

34. Color? Blue

35. Sport? Probably football

36. TV show? Tie between House and Family Guy

Until next time...
Dan

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill was an altar boy too.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

So it's a proven fact...being an altar boy = automatic denouncment of the Catholic religion.

And Cuz (tm), you can do the Table of Contents and number the even-numbered pages.

 
At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

You're mistaking me for Oba...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home