Sunday, June 12, 2005

What Dan Learned This Hot-As-All-Hell Week

As I listen to Coldplay's beyond uber-kickass new album, I ponder the past week and what newly discovered information entered my cranium. Why?

Because that's the title of my blog. And "What Dan Forgot" would look something like this...

What Dan Forgot This Week...
  • Um...
  • Uh...
  • It'll come to me...
Yeah, it doesn't quite have the same enlightenment value. So I'll just stick with what works...

What Dan Learned This Week

  • Waiters with barcode tattoos will forever come back to haunt you...
  • If you continually leave crappy tips in the same restaurant, they might start to catch on...
  • I have fed my fish more than what I got in Bertucci's "salad"...
  • Apparently, Japanese restaurants that cook in 5-foot flames in your direct presence don't want something like air conditioning to ruin the ambience...
  • Cookie stand cashiers suck at math...
  • My students still get this funny impression that I am willing to break the law for them...
  • I actually went into Best Buy and left without a story of some employee's stupidity. I won't lie; I felt cheated...
  • PartyPoker can kiss my ass...
  • I expect the Christmas music to start any day now...
  • Moving your lawn chairs to a shaded area can do absolute wonders for your comfort level...
  • Hopefully, it won't take you two years at the same barbeque to figure out the above fact like it did for some of us...
  • Epiphanies rule...
  • Holy mother of crap, I'm actually 25 years old...
*sigh* That is all.

Until next time...
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home