Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yes, It's One Them Damnfangled "New Post" Things

I didn't quite realize how much I'd faltered on providing some concrete blogitude over the past several weeks.

Um, oops?

So for the last remnants of whatever reading audience I have remaining, I think it's time to dust off the tried-and-true...

What Dan Learned (Since He Last Blogged)

  • There is nothing wrong with inventing new and crazy wrestling gimmick matches that involve the Golden Girls. "Bea Arthur on a Pole" is money...money I tell ya!
  • If you ever bring your PS2 to your friend's house and forget to bring your multitap, there is only one solution...go to KMart, buy a new one, and return it the next day in hardly-returnable condition.
  • If you're ever wondering whether or not it's customary to tip furniture delivery drivers, have Ikea deliver your furniture. They'll make that decision REAL easy for you.
  • I am having very violent fantasies of the things I wish to do to my nonfunctioning office printer right now. My current one involves a sledgehammer, a sabre-toothed tigre, and a mushroom cloud.
  • When you're cooking fries and they are repeatedly setting off your ubersensitive fire alarm, there is a very simple solution...take the batteries out of the fire alarm.
  • Rest assured, I can out-DAH anyone in the world.
  • Rest assured, only three people know what the hell I'm talking about...and I don't think any of them read this blog.
That is all.

Until next time...
Dan

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:36:00 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Babbage's was a good video game rental place when I worked there. I think for the five or six brand new games I "took out", I paid a grand total of 49.99 + tax.

And just so you know...the Clorox will be rendered quite useless if I get in a Photoshopping mood.

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I'll see your Betty White and raise you a Rue McLanahan.

Hide the kids...this could get ugly, folks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home