Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What Dan Learned Last Week

Time for the tried-and-true reflection of Dan's cerebral consumption of the ridiculous and inane...
  • The vision of a 200-pound drunk woman dancing quite whitely at a concert will haunt my dreams forever...
  • I cannot wrap presents to save my life. Unfortunately, it took me an entire roll of wrapping paper to figure that out...
  • If Wikipedia is correct (and there's no reason to believe it isn't *cough*), Jackoff the Clown will make his feature film debut in the summer (Credit to Mike: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Clown_of_Middletown)...
  • I still cannot get used to Chick-Fil-A being on the bottom floor of Granite Run Mall. It's just unnatural...
  • Though I'm about 18 years too late to come to this conclusion, The Adventures of Link is the HARDEST VIDEO GAME EVER...
  • I'm relatively sure that the Bloomin' Onion I ate eight days ago is still swimming around in my system somewhere...
  • As I mentioned in a previous post, today is the day I was supposed to be born, so Happy Supposed-To-Be-My-Birthday to me. Presents are welcome, encouraged, and dare I say, expected...
That is all.

Until next time...
Dan

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I haven't even gotten past the first damn palace. Considering I'm playing this on the DS, methinks Game Genie will be rendered useless.

Now a sledgehammer on the other hand...

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed Kowalczyk was not to be outdone for Most Disturbing Image At A Live Concert (TM). Starting the last song of the set by taking his shirt off wasn't exactly necessary, but we could deal. Once the hand went down his pants, that was just straight wrong. But even after all that, I do agree that the crazy overweight drunk beer tossing white woman was still worse.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I had completely blocked that visual out of my head. Why can't that ever happen at, like, a Jewel concert?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home