Monday, July 03, 2006

Classic Moments in Stoopidity: Tom Jones

I was driving down Edgmont Ave. on my lunch break and I drove by Tom Jones, a local 24-hour eatery known for their ubercheap food and universally big-breasted staff. They're also infamous for putting cheesy phrases on their signs, which they generally change once a week.

So I'm sincerely hoping they were going for irony with the sign I saw today. If not, then...wow. That's seriously all I can say. Wow.

Because I'm not a big fan of getting into accidents, I didn't snap a picture of the sign as I drove by it. Instead, using the magic of an online sign generator, I present a reenactment-of-sorts of the stupidity that I bore witness to today...


That is all.

Until next time...
Dan

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the perfect person who loves to play spelling and grammar natzi. I will send fu fu your way...bwahahahahahahaha

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

That's fine. I'll just have to smack you with a wet noodle, that's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home